Driver Eligibility Requirements
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- A minimum of two years experience driving a tractor-trailer or one year tractor trailer experience plus a certificate from an approved driving school within the last three years. This applies to Hazmat only, other products may require less experience.
- Possession of a valid commercial driver’s license with the appropriate endorsements as required and issued by the resident state of the driver.
- No record of a driver's license suspension or revocation as a result of traffic violations for more than 30 days during the three year period prior to the date of hire. Suspensions for Failure to Appear, failure to meet financial responsibility laws, Medical Examination Certificate Expiration or Non-Moving Violation Convictions are excluded.
- No record of conviction for the violations listed below in any motor vehicle during the three year period prior to the date of hire, excluding the first item listed below.
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs in previous 10 years
- Refusal to take a test required by an implied consent of similar law
- Reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter
- Operating while under suspension or revocation
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Speed exhibition, contest, or drag race
- Use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony
- Assault with a motor vehicle
- Reckless driving
- Fleeing or eluding a police officer
- Speeding in excess of 25 mph of the posted speed limit
- No record of convictions in any motor vehicle exceeding two motor moving violations during the three year period prior to the date of hire.
- Meet all requirements as outlined in the Department of Transportation, CFR 49, Part 391.1 (a).
- No more than one at-fault accident and one moving violation conviction in the last three years.
FRTL Driver Wins Chevy Truck
Jinder Pompeyo has been…
James Orik Daniels NTTC Driver of the Year Nominee
James Orik Daniels NTTC…
2015 Fall Newsletter
Fall 2015 Florida Rock…
Congratulations Orik Daniels NTTC Driver of the Year Finalist!
Florida Rock and Tank…
Spring Summer Florida Rock &…